Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Power...

I have decided it is a good thing to give my strengths the forefront. I have always looked at the bright side of things the silver lining even when I really did not want to. Even at my lowest, I have turned my perspective to see the good. Now, don't get me wrong I have my days where I just want to stay in bed with the covers pulled over my head. But the rest of the time, I find I am so much happier, no matter what is happening, if I just focus on the good and the positive.
Letting the negativity take hold won't change what is wrong it will only amplify it and bring you down. I say stop giving the negative so much power, take it back! You can't turn negativity around but you can choose to look for the positive side. It is all in the power of perspective, you have the choice which one you are going to hold onto.
So, I am going to use the power of positivity and amplify the good. Life is an adventure and mine is going to be a good one. I will meet every challenge presented and overcome. I am in control of my perspective and my perspective is all I can control.
This is my challenge to all those who read this...make the decision, see the positive, find the silver lining or make it, if you have too, but see the good, the hope, the possibilities, the best and go with those. Use your strengths and find the inner power you possess and with it anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment