Monday, May 21, 2018

Short weekend trip...

We took a short trip to Columbia, SC. We had so much fun together. The food was awesome. The first night we ate at a Mexican restaurant and it was so good. Although I think my husband's plate looked prettier than mine but they were both tasted so good.



The second night we tried a really cool pizzeria. They use an actual wood fire oven to make the pizzas. I didn't take any pictures of the food its self but I took a picture of the cup. I wish I had thought about it and took a picture of the stove, it was a really pretty brick igloo-shaped oven which they covered with brick red colored glass tiles. So cool.


We stayed at the Marriott Hotel downtown. The room was really nice and the staff was so friendly. I didn't take a bathing suit so I didn't get to try out the pool but the food we had for breakfast was great. I loved the architecture of the buildings, the brick sidewalks, and we were down the street from the state building. I took pictures of the buildings...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment