Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day...

It is Mother's Day, a day to celebrate your mother. I am fortunate to not only have my mother still here with me but I am blessed to have a second mother who has been there since I was twelve who has loved me just as much as my mom.
I have also been twice blessed with wonderful Mother-n-Laws. I have heard a lot of horror stories about Mother-n-Laws and I always felt sorry for those who weren't as blessed as I. My first Mother-n-Law was/is a kind woman and always made me feel as though I were her child, not just her daughter-n-law. My second/current mother-n-law has also always treated me as a daughter and not a daughter-n-law.
To all four of these fabulous women who are a part of my life, I say thank you for loving me despite my faults. I love you all dearly and can say I will always love you all!!!
To my grandmother's who have past, you are missed daily, always cherished, remembered, & loved!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment