Monday, April 30, 2018

New Adventure Continued...

I have a busy week this week. I have signed up for several classes this week to help get stronger as a business owner. I don't mind doing all the work, just need to figure out what I am missing in all of this building a business from the ground up.
I know I can do it, there is just so much to know and keep in mind when it comes to doing everything. I am also trying to find a part-time job to have some income to help out with the household until the business actually becomes my full-time income.
The road is full of boulders but I am not letting them stop me. Breaking them down is taking more muscle than I ever thought I had. It is one thing to start a business, it is a whole other thing to hold on and not give up on yourself.
I am determined to not give up on making this business, I have such a great passion for, a lucrative and productive business. A job is not work when you are passionate about what you do. Love your job and never work again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment