Monday, April 9, 2018

Logos - not to be confused with Lagos...

I have now created the Logo Designs page on my website to show a few examples of logo creations. There is also a page for logo design reviews. My first client suggested I post the logo I created for them to show off my creativity, which prompted me to create the page to provide examples of what I can do but not limited to what is seen on the website. I have a vast imagination and will create a logo to match you and your business.
Here is the Logo of my first client:


If you are looking for a logo to be created, use the link below to take a look at other examples.
https://www.simpsondm7071.com/logos

If you don't see something which matches your idea just place an order and give the details to your idea and I will create a design to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment