Monday, April 2, 2018

Awesome weekend...

It was a great weekend, our son came home for the weekend. It had been awhile since he'd been home. He is very busy being an adult. We don't get to see our kids as much now they are adults and have lives of their own.
I have to say I really do enjoy when they do come home and visit even when it isn't bi-weekly or even monthly. Love my kiddos dearly and wish I could see them like I did when they lived at home but yet I am torn because I am very proud of the adults they have become.
It was a wonderful weekend and so nice to have two of my boys home for a family dinner. I still have not mastered the whole timing everything to be done perfectly at the same time so everything is warm at dinner time. I so do not like cooking. Baking yes, cooking no! But can't eat cake and cookies for dinner...lol
Happy Monday Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment