Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Broken Heart

Today I sit thinking about a wonderful woman who has been in my life since I was a teenager. She came into my life after I had lost the most important person in my life, my grandmother. This woman became my adopted grandmother. She was full of love and positivity. She was an amazing woman.
Earlier this week I learned she had passed away on Easter. The hardest part is I couldn't be there in person to say goodbye, I also can't be there to attend the funeral.
Even though life had changed our interaction with each other, I still thought of her and reached out to her. It had been awhile since I had spoken with her and it pains me to admit I let life keep me from maintaining communication with her. I loved her very much, I just pray she knows I loved her and will miss her.
I will however always have her in my heart. Don't let those you love ever doubt you love them. Tell them every chance you have to tell them.
In loving memory Grandma Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment