Friday, April 13, 2018

Hard Climb...

It is a hard climb to create and run a business from the ground to towering above ground and casting its shadow for all to see. Placing each brick by hand, building it up slowly. Scratching my arms and creating calluses where there were none before.
The bumps and bruises from falling, getting back on my feet, pushing forward again and again. Trying it this way, then that way only to hit obstacles repeatedly. Climbing over them, crawling under them, or moving left or right to go around them. Sometimes falling mid climb only to have to start over again or opting for a different route.
There is so much to learn when you start from an idea. Cultivating it, watering it, helping it grow, willing yourself not to give up and letting it die. Without outside support, most ideas never see the light of day. The power of stubborness can be both an asset and a burden.
The struggles are real. As long as I stay strong, believe in myself and my abilities I will prevail. I refuse to say, "I quit!" I will find and travel every route there is to try. I will succeed, bring it, bring the hard road because I don't know how to travel the easy road. Bring the three steps forward and the two steps backward. I will make it happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment