Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Air Show fun!!

Spent Saturday with my youngest son and husband watching the Blue Angels. I will post pictures soon, but the show was amazing. I love watching the shows. This is the third air show I have been too in the past 10 years. The second one I attended was a civilian air show and I took my first flying lesson.
I have always found planes fascinating. I love flying in any form, commercial or just watching pilots do what they do best. If you have never experienced an air show I encourage you to go at some point in your life.
I sit on my porch daily and count the planes that fly over my head. Now granted they aren't as close as if I were watching them take off or land and if at an air show. So I say "Bucket List" add air show to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment