Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Reviews - Positive or Negative? How do you see them?

Just recently I receive a wonderful review on my first book, which I will share soon. However with the wonderful review came some points of correction that were needed. I have pulled the book from the market to make those corrections and hope to have the book back on the market soon. I will post when the book is being re-released.
I loved the review and appreciate even more the points of corrections that were made. I refuse to use the word negative, but I will say constructive. Criticism is one of those things that people give, how you choose to accept it is what makes you a better person.
Constructive criticism is meant to help not hurt. I for one feel that the more I see everything as a way to help myself the better I am going to get and the less I will ever feel defeated!! Taking the leap to put myself out there with my writing means there are going to be people or like or dislike my work, but as long as I keep my perspective in the positive and turn the negative into a positive for myself then I will always be on the right path with no negative actions stopping me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment