Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day

Today, I sit remembering all the years my children were with me for the day set aside to celebrate being a mom. As tomorrow approaches, I am forced to face this day alone for the first time. My babies aren't babies anymore.
I am very proud of my kids, they have grown into amazing adults. I am by no means going to say it was easy and that we never had hard times. Nor am I going to say I didn't make many mistakes, but through it all, we all made it through.
I give a praised shout out to all the moms I know and all those I don't. Being a mom is the highest honor any of us will every have. No matter what our children do, their success as an adult is because we did our job in teaching them what they needed to succeed.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment