Sunday, May 15, 2016

Learning...

Everyone says you are always learning something...each day brings new things into your life.
I have to say I completely agree with you never stop learning.
When I was in school, I hated the everyday lessons taught by the teachers, now there were things I did like and strived at...my father would say socializing and PE...Those were where I got the best grades...lol
But really, the structure and the conformity I believe is what I had the most issue with, now do I understand the need for it, yes. Still doesn't change the fact I didn't like it.
We all learn in different ways, which makes the conformity even harder for those of us who don't learn in the conformity way. Now, will every child learn through conformity, yes, they will adapt to learning something even if they struggle.
It has taken me years to realize how I learn best and retain what I have learned. I know I have to enjoy and like what I am trying to learn otherwise it is a struggle. Now does it mean I won't learn what I don't like, no, it just simply means I have to work harder to learn it. Step outside my comfort zone so to speak. But learning is what we do, it's how we live.
Learn yourself and you will know how to learn others. Me, I'm still learning myself, however, you will always learn new things about yourself as you go!
Learn yourself, love yourself, know yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment