Friday, May 6, 2016

To Fail or Not To Fail

I have thought about the word "Fail". Have you ever thought about what the "Fail" means to you?

Failure is something everyone fears at some point or another in their lives. I know I have, I have even accused myself of failing on many occasions. I have fallen down that rabbit hole many times and pulling myself out of it each time.

To Fail = giving up

Not To Fail = Never Quit

Once I found the secret on how not to fail, I don't see any of the negative as a failure, it is a learning process. Not everything is going to come out roses, but everything needs fertilizer to grow and succeed.

As long as you never quit, you will never fail. You may fall, which is the fertilizer, but getting back up is the growth, the success. Small steps, small goals will always gain you great rewards. Never quit, you will never fail. Grow my flowers, grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment