Wednesday, October 4, 2017

New Show...

I have always been a big fan of good TV shows. I have always gone for the law type shows, cop shows, and military shows. However, I found myself loving the TV show House, which was a medical style show. I think it was the smartassery of the character House. I then found I enjoyed Code Black and now there is a new show created by the creators of House called The Good Doctor.
I am in love with this show. The way it shows how this young man's brain works is awesome!!! I suggest if you have a chance to watch it you should take a look at it.

I have never been one for watching the competition type shows but this season I have started watching Dancing With the Stars. In all honesty, I am only watching this season because of Lindsey Stirling. I would not be watching it otherwise. I absolutely think she is the balm. I love her YouTube videos and her musical talent is outstanding. I hope to get to see her in concert one day. I was so close when she was in Orlando but it just didn't work out at that time for me to see her. If you have never seen her videos I suggest you check them out. She is AMAZING!!! Check out Dancing With the Stars if you have a chance you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment