Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Self-Employed...

I have found it is really hard to be self-employed when you are an author. I have run a business before but it was so much easier when it was something everyone needs and hates to do themselves. However, when you are trying to sell something only a handful of people like makes getting off the ground so much harder.
Those of you out there who are self-employed and struggling like I am I invite you to send me a link to your business page or a photo of your business card and I will place them as small advertisements on my website. It is hard and if we don't help each other than we are doomed to struggle longer.
I believe the willingness to help others in the same shoes as mine is good Karma and eventually Karma will find her way back around to me. I want to help others as well as myself but the giving will start with me.
No matter what your business may be, send a photo of your business card or links to your sights, blogs or facebook and I will put them on my page https://www.simpsondm7071.com/ and email me the information. I will respond once I have added the advertisement for your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment