Monday, October 30, 2017

Long weekend

I have completely enjoyed my first two days of my long weekend!! I pulled a stay in my PJ's on both days. It was awesome!!!
Beginning of a new week and I am so lacking in stress it is amazing. I have to admit I miss the larger paychecks working a full time job but I do not miss the stress which goes along with those types of jobs. I enjoy being able to pick and choose when I work and when I don't and do not have to explain it to anyone.
I also like the fact I can do more writing when I am less stressed about things. It makes what I love to do so much more meaningful for me. Who would have known years after school I would get a spark to write and actually have the talent. I mean I still have a long way to go to be any where near James Patterson level but for only being a baby in the writing world I hold my own pretty well.
I have some amazing friends who stand behind me and encourage me all the time. I have a wonderful family who also encourage, uplift, and believe in me. I am truly blessed by the people I have around me and in my life. I would still be me without them but I am so much a better version of myself with them and would not trade any of them for the world.
Love those who are in your life. Inspire them, encourage them and always let them know you are there for them. Remove those who do not fall with in the making you a better you from your life, they will only hold you back and bring you down. Be A Happy You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment