Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Power of Positivity

Even when we are at our lowest, positive words and encouragement can change everything! I was reminded I am a writer and when I don't like the way my story is going, I change it, "Plot Twist." It is what we as writers do to make a story better.

So, here is my plot twist:  "No more bad days", she says to herself. "I will not allow this to beat me or keep me down. I will rise above and conquer this obstacle. I will overcome this negativity which overwhelms me and make it, my bitch!" She smiles to herself in the mirror as she reminds herself, "Today is going to be a good day!"

As the saying goes, Yesterday is the past, move on. Tomorrow is not promised. But today is the present, make the best of the gift you have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment