Sunday, April 9, 2017

Friend Time...

I have been very fortunate in my life to have found some really amazing friends. There have been friends who have come and gone throughout my life. Some have even found their way back into my life. Some have remained in my life even through the miles and distance life throws in the way.

I don't see some of my friends who are close but maybe once a month or longer between visits. But no matter how long between visits it is always awesome and fun to see them again and hang out just catching up or just talking about nothing and making fun of each other. We all have very different personalities and compliment each other so wonderfully.

Friends are the family members we choose. Some are closer than others, but they are all still important to our lives and who we are. Family members are a given, but friends are a blessing. I have been truly blessed with some very amazing friends for whom I would not trade one minute of time I get to share with them.

Cherish both your friends and your family because they are who make you whole and lift you up when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment