Thursday, April 20, 2017

Eye Update

I am so happy to announce today's visit to the eye doctor was a very positive event. The swelling is still down and not showing any increase. I will, however, be receiving one more injection to make sure the swelling stays down so I will be getting cataracts removed this summer. I couldn't make the commitment to do it before then cause I can't let my students down. I enjoying helping the student get ready for their end of year testing.

So, I will go in next month for another eye injection and then schedule the operation to remove the cataracts. I told my husband I was not going to get the big thick glasses just so he could start the firepit with them. LOL

I am nervous about the operation, but if it will give me a good amount of my vision back it is very much worth it. Right now the vision is 20/200, so if I can get below 20/100 I will be very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment