Monday, February 20, 2017

Marketer & Agent...UGH

I tell you what, being writer, co-editor, marketer and my own agent is very exhausting. I am really not trying to run a one-man operation here. However, with just starting out and no actual income, one-man show it is for now.

I have some very wonderful friends and family who get the word out as they can, but there again if it isn't the right audience it defeats the whole purpose. I truly appreciate the support they are giving, it always makes the work worth it, knowing the support is there.

Finding the target audience is the hard part without a real marketer and agent, but who knows me better than myself to know what will work best for me to get started anyway. Who knows I just might be the best marketer and agent for myself, don't know what you can do until you try, but I still stand by it is very exhausting. No pain, No gain as they say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment