Sunday, February 19, 2017

Gaming

Okay, I am nowhere near what you would call a gamer, but I have spent the last few days watching my kids game. I have to say it is really fascinating to watch. They get so involved in the game and are actually pretty damn good at it. I don't understand it, but it is time with the kids so I am loving it, it is a whole other world from what I am used to.

I can remember back with game cube was the big gaming system, now there are so many out there I couldn't even tell you what the newest one is if the kids hadn't told me. But it also explains why so many kids have no clue about the outside world of imagination. And when I say outside I mean literally the outside. Climbing trees, building forts, playing hide and seek and just exploring.

But the gaming world is very large and has such an outreach to the world. With the fact there are players from all over is pretty cool. I am not sure how much all the players interact with each other, but I know my kids have friends from all over the world whom they talk with and interact with. I think it is a pretty cool way to meet people you might never have met otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment