Thursday, April 21, 2016

Treatments

If anyone has ever said to you, "lair, lair pants on fire" and your retort "cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my eye" Let me tell you, as a child I remember saying that a lot...well in hind sight, I think I jinks myself...lol I have now over the past 2 years have received a dozen or more injections directly in my eye, and the last several have been steroid pill injections, so yes I have something floating around in my eye. This time around I can't see it and I don't feel it.

But at the same time I laugh at myself when I think back to how many times I would say that little rhyme and think nothing of it and now it is a reality for me. So now I am careful what I say for fear that it will come back and bite me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment