Saturday, April 23, 2016

Why people enter your life?

Have you ever wondered why people enter your life? How about the times in which they enter? And why some remain while others fade away?
Not everyone that enters your life is there to remain. Those that fade away are because they have taught you all they can and that was the only reason they were there. Those that remain were meant to help and teach. Those that are meant to receive your love and give you love, are the real treasures. I have been so fortunate over the years to have met so many that have become permanent fixtures in my life. Those that have come and gone have taught me to be cautious about who I trust and hold dear the lessons that were left in their wakes.
I truly believe that the people that have entered my life have helped shape me to be the woman I am today. Those that are still out there waiting their turn to enter my life, I am excited to learn the lessons you have to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment