Saturday, April 23, 2016

Date night blooper....LOL

So last night went out to dinner for date night. We decided on Mexican for dinner and instead of going to our usual restaurant we went to a different spot. Not one that we haven't enjoyed before of course, but for a bit of a different setting. We get seated and place our orders. Light conversation about the future landscaping and accomplished projects. Our dinner comes, looks and smells so great. I am about 3 bits into my dinner, as is my husband when I go to pick up my glass and proceed to spill it all over my husband's side of the table...I am trying really hard not to laugh but fail miserably...I am trying to clean with what napkins we have at the table and try to get the waiters attention. Alas no such luck in getting the waiter, but my husband simply says "its okay". I however now have about 2 sips of what used to be a large drink left.
I have to say he was fortunate that none of what I spilled ended up in his plate of food, major blooper averted...but still I can't be taken anywhere!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment