Saturday, April 23, 2016

Soap box

I don't get on a soap box much, but sometimes I just feel the need to vent!!!
I get that people are generally afraid of what they don't understand, but the bullshit about bathroom rules of who and who can't use certain bathrooms is really getting on my nerves!
For those that think having a transgender using the bathroom of the gender they id with is wrong have really got to get their heads out of their ass because guess what unless you ask every female in the bathroom to show you her stuff you will never even know!!
Discrimination is the battle and preventing it is the goal!!!
Rules and laws are for those that abide by them anyway, the change in those laws or rules are not going to stop the evil that is some people. They are not going to stop doing what they do and making it verbal or written allowing those that live their lives different to now live fully open about who they are isn't going to make bathrooms and more dangerous than they have always been...statistics aren't going to change just because you allow an attractive woman who happens to have male genitals use the woman's bathroom. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT SHE ISN'T INTO WOMAN OR GIRLS!!! That is all I have to say about that.
If you don't agree you have that right and I respect your choice, I just ask that you respect mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment