Friday, May 31, 2019

Paramotoring Adventure continued

The last days were hard and long but were so worth it in the end. I may have only gotten two flights in but my adventure into this new world of flying is far from over. Once you get a taste of the freedom and the views from above you just can't get from inside a cockpit or seat in a plan there is no way you can just say "okay I've done it and now I'm done." There is nothing like being in the sky like a bird and having the ability to feel the wind and coolness of the air on your skin and not be falling through it but staying aloft taking it all in at your leisure. The physical factors are easy to explain to someone, but the emotions there are no words simply because it is unique to each person.
I am beyond grateful to my husband for bringing this adventure into our lives and for the people who have become part of our lives through this experience. As my new parasister says, pay attention to those taps on your shoulder when they come and stay open to what is out there to experience. If you are unhappy, change one thing and keep moving forward away from the unhappy. Only you can change your unhappy. Grow your wings in whatever way you need, but keep growing and choose to be happy. Live your life, don't let it just pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment