Monday, May 27, 2019

Paramotor Adventure Continued...

Today was an amazing day, I got my second flight in this morning and the takeoff was beautiful. I was scored a nine out of ten score for my take off. Now I just have to get my landings to be just as beautiful. :) The flight was a quick one so I could practice the takeoffs and landings but when I went for my second takeoff for the morning I realized how fatigued I was and had to take a break. I know once I get the techniques down it won't be as physically draining to do repeated takeoffs.
I do feel the heat has a lot to do with it because as the morning progressed the temperature increased, I do believe it reached 102 degrees today. Very hot!
I am still waiting to get a copy of my first flight to share. If you want to follow and see the videos you can follow me on Instagram @authordmsimpson

No comments:

Post a Comment