Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Wild, Wild West!!!

Now I know why cow herders rode horses!!! Got my taste of cow herding today. I always thought I was born in the wrong era, well I now know, NOT! I am in the era I am supposed to be in, I would have never made it in the wild west days...

Well, maybe I would have if I had horses to go with the cows. Even now who in their right mind would have cows and no horses to herd them when they get out? Well, being neighborly is a good thing and help each other out. I did my good deed today. :)

I really like my farm neighbors across the street from me. They are really sweet people. But those cows are huge in comparison to me at my little 5-foot body. Talk about something funny to watch...lol

How do you even call a cow, "Here Bessy?" At least with a horse, you can make a clicking noise and they will come, but a cow, they are like cats, they go and do what they want when they want! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment