Friday, November 25, 2016

Gilmore Girls

Okay, I have been a fan of this show for years. I loved the storyline and watching the lives unfold. The ups and downs, the twists and turns which in my opinion were amazingly close to real life and very relatable. The show was great!

Then they came out with the netflix episodes Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, which I have to say I could not wait to come out. Which it did today and of course I sat and watched all four episodes. I cried and I laughed. I loved it completely.

I only have one complaint, if they leave it where they left it and don't make more I will forever be crushed. I love storylines which draw you in and make you feel apart of them, but you can't leave those kinds of storylines without a true ending.

I get the whole coming full circle and kind of ending it on the same note it started on, but come on. Anyway, it was awesome, I just want more Gilmore Girls!!

If you have not ever seen it, I strongly encourage you to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment