Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming, I love the smell of the turkey and all the sides cooking. The togetherness of family and friends. The warmth in being with the ones you care about. The ability to be thankful for all you have in your life. The ability to celebrate the accomplishments of the past year and hardships you have overcome.

When I was younger it was all about the food, dessert and drawing names for Christmas. Now I see it is about the being together and celebrating everything there is to be thankful for and to truly be thankful. Now don't get me wrong, I am still all about the food, cause come on, it is good! :)

Even with all the pitfalls, I have experienced over the past year, I still have my family and friends who love and care about me and support me no matter how bad things get. For them I am thankful and them I thank them for being there.

Looking back over this past year, what do you have to be thankful for? Who do you have to be thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I wish you all happiness and love over the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment