Monday, June 25, 2018

This weeks letter "I"


Topic: Imagination

When I write my imagination takes over and my mind creates the story as I am writing. I have a very active imagination and have all my life. When I was younger I was told on multiple occasions "You live in your own reality. Get your head out of the clouds."
I have to say with an imagination as powerful as mine I do make my own reality. This does not mean I don't have a clue about what is going on around me by any means. It just means when I write I see the world I am creating and because I can see it so clearly, I am able to show it to others not just tell them about it.
When you write, your imagination is what drives what you write. You have to be able to see what you are writing so others will see it too. Think about it, when you watch a t.v. show or a movie, you are watching someone else's imaginary creation.
When you write do you see your story in your mind like you are watching a movie or t.v. show in your mind? This is the power of a strong imagination. When you write let your imagination take the wheel, don't fight your imagination and try to steer it, let it steer you. A creative mind is a powerful vehicle where the imagination is the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment