Friday, February 23, 2018

New adventure...

As much as I love substitute teaching, it is just not enough to feel like I am pulling my part in the financial stability of the household. I am looking at making a move to find a better paying job. I have really tried hard to get my web-based business and books going so I could work from home. Unfortunately, this was not working out even with the addition of substituting.

So, the new adventure is to find a new job with the assistance of an actual human whose job it is to help me find the right fit for me with all my issues and experience. I attempted this the year I lost my job of almost eight years. I think the real issue then was there was way too much happening all at once and I couldn't deal with it.

Now all I have to do it get myself ready to deal with face to face rejection. Will be heading to a job fair to see what I can find. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment