Monday, February 12, 2018

Birthday Surprise...

A package arrived this morning with the hubby's name on it so, I think it is car parts or something along those lines since most of the time it is exactly what it is in the box.
Well after he gets up to leave for work, I tell him a package arrived for him and he tells me it is actually for me. It is my birthday gift.
The place he ordered it from estimated a six to eight week delivery time frame so four weeks ago he placed the order in the hope it would arrive at least by my birthday.
I am excited to find out what is in the box but the hubby is going to make me wait until my birthday which by the way is at least another three or more weeks away, so I get to look at this box and wonder for the next month what is in the box.
My surprise is, not only did I get a birthday gift, now I have to wait and look at the box for a month to learn what it is...I will keep you posted if I last the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment