Sunday, June 18, 2017

Down Day

Yesterday was fun, enjoyed spending time with my friend. Had Japanese food, which is my favorite. Then went shopping for a new suit for my friend. We then went to the grocery story to get some things she had forgotten when she placed her order the other day. I love helping her out.

However, today, my friends, is my down day. Although I had a few things I needed to complete before my hubby came home, I plan to relax as much as possible. Spirits are high and ambition is on the rise. I have many things I want to accomplish this week, so downtime is a must to get ready. Well, at least for me it is a must. :) Hubby wants to grill something for dinner tonight so I got chicken for BBQ Chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob. I might make a quick run to the grocery store again and maybe grab a different veggie, but I haven't decided just yet.

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment