Saturday, October 29, 2016

Everything Happens in 3's

I have heard all my life everything happens in 3's and to be honest, I have alway experienced things in 3's. Good or bad they have always been in a pattern of three in a row.

For the most part, the pattern of three has been for the good. There have been instances where the good and bad have been mixed in the pattern, so I am keeping fingers crossed the current pattern I am in will end on a positive note.

Have you ever thought about the patterns of thing happening in your life previously? Most people don't, they just say "it's life" and move on. Me I always read into everything. I am not a superstitious kind of person, but there are things I really do believe to be true because of experiences.

I wear Turkish good luck charms every day I am apart from my children with the belief it keeps them with me and helps to protect them. As a mom, you always want the best for your children and to protect them even when you can't be with them.

Truth be known I think we all want every family member safe, be it a parent, a sibling, an aunt or uncle, a cousin or grandparent. We all do what we can to assure the ones we love and care about are safe and protected.

What do you do without really thinking about it, something which is second nature to you to do to help assure yourself you are helping assist in the protection of  your loved ones. Do you pray? Do you think positive thoughts about them? Do you just ask for them to be safe and protected? Do you tell them as they leave your presence to be safe? We all do little things without really thinking about why we are doing it, we just do it. So, what is your thing or things?

No comments:

Post a Comment