Tuesday, August 16, 2016

DeadLines

What can I say, deadlines suck, even if they are self-inflicted. I have set a release time for myself to get the 2nd edition to my first book back out on the market. I know I have several individuals waiting for me to release it, the hard part is everyday life doesn't alway allow for the time I need to do the editing...
I want to meet my own deadline, but just feeling overwhelmed by the end of Aug is coming so fast and I feel the deadline mocking me as each day passes and I am unable to actually sit down and do the final edited draft. UGH!!!
So glad the deadline was set by myself or the pressure would be even worse!!! I really need to set shorter goals to meet the deadline, then it won't feel so overwhelming...I am really good with helping others, but I am really bad at taking my own advice...lol
I so need to start listening to my own advice for others, it seems to work for them, so it should work for me too...DeadLine, you will not beat me!! I'm coming for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment