Thursday, July 19, 2018

Health...

This has been a week of doctors visits. Nothing massive, just the annual check-ups. However, I had to have a mammogram done. I went to my general practitioner on Monday and the check-up went well. I did have some blood work and still waiting for the results.
I went for my mammogram today and it went good, well as good as getting your boob squeezed flat can be anyway. They are no where near fun but are very important for staying up on your boob health. I will say if you have a family history anywhere to make sure you always get a mammogram done when your doctor advises it. I have now gotten to the point when I have to have them done once a year.
The fun part is getting to see the images once they are finished taking them. Technology is an awesome improvement for these types of things. It will still take at least a few weeks to get the official report but the images are so cool to see. When you have one done you should ask the tech if you can see the images. They really are amazing to look at, however, this is coming from someone who thinks looking at images of the inside of my eye is really cool.
I leave you with this thought...Always be proactive rather than reactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment