Friday, December 22, 2017

Life

Life is really crazy at times and when there are lulls in the craziness is when you realize how much you don't do when you are so busy. It isn't because you don't want to, it is just you run out of time in the day to do it.
Since school has started I have been working more than I have in some time. I love being at the school and getting to see my kids and meeting new ones. Seeing the personalities of the younger generation is great. A little scary at times because you see things and you have to ask yourself WTH??? But then there are those who you just can't help but be proud of and look forward to seeing what they will become.
I have been meaning to post, but as I said craziness of life has gotten in my way. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment