Thursday, March 9, 2017

Birthday!!! :)

I am excited and happy to be celebrating another year in my life. :) There have been numerous obstacles in my path along the way, but without those obstacles, I would not be the person I have become and I am very proud of her.
I am not going to tell you how old I am, but I will say I have earned every single one of the years and am proud of my age. I have been blessed with wonderful children for whom I am grateful and proud of and without whom I would not have had the greatest blessing one can have.
I have accomplished many things and not so many things in my life, but for the ones I have achieved were the ones I was supposed to have experience and obtained.
I have made many friends along this wonderful path of life. Some have not stayed as long as others, but their purpose and lessons for my life were received and learned. The takeaway is I know better now and can use those lessons in other areas of my life to help make me the best me I can be. So to those who have come and gone from my life I thank you because without you and those who still remain I would be lost without those lessons I have gained.
No matter how long someone is part of your life their purpose for being there will remain with you no matter what. People enter your life when they are supposed to and they leave your life when they are supposed to so never take for granted the purpose and lessons you receive, cherish them and never forget them. The person themselves may disappear from your memory, but the lesson you took away from knowing them will always remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment