Monday, December 12, 2016

Onward & Upward

My goal this week is to work towards letting things go. So this year hasn't been the best of years, but it hasn't been the worst of them either. Life is full of challenges and twist we don't expect but should cause hey it's life it is always changing.

I've talked about different things over the past year and opened myself up to new things. Have there been dips on the roller coaster, sure, but the win is I kept going and didn't give up. I may fall and stay down for a moment, but I get back up and brush myself off.

I may get angry at a new challenge thrust in my face, but I eventually find a way to conquer it, or a way to solve it. I refuse, with how far I have come, to give into difficulties just because it is easier to do so. I have never been a quitter and I refuse to become one now. There are always going to be obstacles blocking my straight ahead, but just because I have to turn doesn't mean it isn't the right way to go.

A new year is coming, with means with it, new obstacles and new accomplishments. I will have decided, looking back is an obstacle I place in front of myself, what is ahead of me will give me enough without me adding things to it.

From now on my response to anything negative will simply be "Onward & Upward" cause it is the only way I intend on traveling. I decide my path and only I can push through the obstacles I have no control over.

So, to next year I say, BRING IT ON!! I got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment