Sunday, December 18, 2016

New Year Resolutions

Why do people make resolutions?

Most start out and make it the first two weeks, but I have never heard of any reaching completion of their resolutions. I don't usually make them because most of the time they aren't attainable resolutions anyway. Why do we make resolutions we know we aren't going to keep. Are we purposely setting ourselves up for failure? If so, Why? Is it because we see it as an excuse to fail?

Here's something, failure is always found along the path of success, so without the failure, we would never succeed.

I am going to challenge myself this year to overcome previous failures. I don't want to look back and blame the bumps in the road for why I haven't gotten where I want to be. The ride was never meant to be smooth otherwise, we would never learn.

This is my "resolution" to learn everything I can from the failures and the success which will come my way this New Year. I wish you are luck on reaching your resolutions/goal for the upcoming year!

Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas - Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment