Saturday, December 31, 2016

Master Cook?

I by no means am a Master Cook. However, I did manage to make a vegetable soup which my husband complimented me on and said was TV worthy. :) Every once and a while I pull a rabbit out of my hat, lol.

This was my first time actually making the vegetable soup. I have made other soups and they have turned out really good too. However the veggie soup tonight was pretty, had multiple colors, orange, red, black, green, yellow and white. The broth was really good too.

Needless to say, I am feeling pretty good about the meal I cooked tonight. :) I know I won't ever be able to achieve exactly the same soup again since I didn't follow a recipe I just tossed in what I wanted to have in the soup and what I had in the house to toss in the soup. :)

I have found when I get creative, I tend to actually make something really good. I guess being creative when you cook is the key to making really good dishes. Fun in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment