Saturday, June 22, 2019

Vacation recovery...

I am sure most everyone knows you always need a vacation from your vacation. Time to decompress, and get back to your regular routines. Most of the time we are on vacation right up to the last moment we can because we either only have so much time for vacation or we just push it to the limits.
I however for the first time have the time to actually recover from my vacation. I didn't take the first day to just relax like I thought I would, I jumped right in trying to get myself back into a positive routine in cleaning the house, doing the laundry, cleaning the carpets, cleaning the kitchen, and spending time with my dogs. Of course, spending time with my dogs should be relaxing but it was more getting them back on their routine.
Today I took the day off, I still did the things I couldn't take off from doing, and have spent the day catching up on my recorded shows. I did get up and do my thirty-minute walk like I had planned to do to make up for not doing it last night. I have decided I am taking the steps to be healthier and get my physical strength back on track so I can enjoy more time in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment