Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Kitchen Experiments...

I found a recipe I wanted to try on Cooking Panda. Heck, I find a lot of recipes I was to try on Cooking Panda but this one I actually did tonight. Of course, I had to add my own twist to the original recipe just cause I could. :) The original recipe was called Cajun Skillet Pasta, I am not one for heat so I used creole seasoning instead of cajun seasoning. I also added fresh spinach to the mix and used penne noodles instead of the twisted ones.
Now, I have to admit I am no Betty Crocker by any means. But I think I actually did an awesome job and can't wait to taste it.

Here is my version of the recipe:

1 Polska Kielbasa
1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning
2 cups half & half
1½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups fresh Spinach

Y'all, it is good! Very proud, it was a good cook day...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment