Sunday, January 14, 2018

Food poisoning...

Yesterday morning went McDonald's, I ordered a chicken biscuit and large orange juice. Within two hours of eating this, I had to pull over alongside the road and just barely made it out the car door before I began projectile vomiting. I have not been car sick since I was pregnant - no I am not pregnant - I have to say I honestly believe there was something off about the food I had eaten. I do not normally eat McDonald's food, I can now say I will never eat it again ever.
I am just glad it did not ruin the entire day because I was traveling to attend a baby shower and would have really been upset to have missed it. I have missed all the baby showers for my other sisters, so if I would have missed this one I would have been very upset since I actually live in the same state as this one. I am so excited to become an aunt again.
Always be careful of what and where you eat when it comes to fast food. I have not experienced anything like this before and hope to never experience it again. Be safe and eat well my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment