Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fur Babies and Their Food

Now my wonderful fur babies usually get along fantastically but tonight old girl got a hair up her butt and decided it was time to pick a fight with the big guy as I was preparing their food. Now I have shown you pictures and I will add one for visual aide. She looks basically like a small dog next to him and generally he is very passive with her but tonight he said no ma'am not taking your attack, I'm fighting back so here I am with two dogs fighting in my small office space and I am holding two bowl of food and no extra hands! Was so wishing to be Kali at that moment in time so I didn't have to use my body to get between them. Multiple arms would have been so much easier! They knocked over my little space heater so now I have to let it reset before I can turn it on again. UGH!!! Good thing I like the cold.
I so much like the peace in the house with the Fur ones but alas there will always be times when one is not happy with the other. Plus big guy is very energetic and makes old girl a little pissy when she does not want to play. But I would not trade them for anything. Love my fur babies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment