Monday, January 30, 2017

"HATE"

SoapBox time...

We all have our own opinions and beliefs. However, I do not believe in allowing anyone to encourage hate using anything I have done or said or shared in order to support and show love to those I care a great deal about!

I refuse to hate anyone or allow hate to be spewed on any of my posts, blogs or tweets. This is what is wrong with social media, those who just want to hate and spread it jump onto shares which were done out of love and support.

I strongly believe and support the right to your own opinion and beliefs, but I do not support the abuse of said opinions. If you don't agree with something, move past it and allow those who agree give their support without your negativity.

Hate is a strong word and strong feeling. It does nothing to help anyone. I will fall back on the saying of my grandmother, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have the right to hurt anyone. So, if you can't have pretty flowers come out of your mouth, keep it shut!

SoapBox finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment