Monday, July 22, 2013

New Chapter

Got some writing done this evening. Will have to rewrite a couple paragraphs due to my program shutting down on me before I could save them, but thank goodness for auto save!! If you don't use it, you should. It is the best way to protect yourself from losing a lot of work.

External hard drives are another way to go if you are having computer issues as well. I have learned the hard way that not having things backed up is a good way to lose everything that you save onto your computer. I have been lucky in most respects at getting my stuff recovered but it was still a lesson that I had to learn after the fact.

The new chapter is going well and just like the first book it is coming to me as I am writing which tells me that I am writing the book I am supposed to be writing at this time. I can not give a time on when it will be ready but as I get closer to an end you will all be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment