Saturday, July 13, 2013

Enter the Villains

Sitting at his desk looking over the intelligence he had just received. As he reviewed the information he frowned. The woman sitting across from him was tapping her foot and drumming her fingers on the arm of the chair. Looking up at him she frowned and stopped fidgeting. Tired of waiting she asked, "Well?"
Looking over the documents, "Is this all you got? You know the woman survived the attack at the house."
Her eyes narrowed, "I know. I don't know how she managed that, but I will get her. There wasn't time to get more without getting caught. I have placed the devices as you asked but I am not sure they won't be found at some point. So there will be more information to come."
Shaking his head, "No, we are going to go at this from a different angle. I have a different plan for the woman. I want you to focus on Daniel now. Do you think you can do that without screwing up again?"
           Glaring back at him, "I didn't screw up the first time, thank you. So, what is it you have in mind for Daniel since I know you don't want me to kill him."

No comments:

Post a Comment