Thursday, June 27, 2013

Writing

I am taking my time with the second book so it may be the end of the summer before I am even close to publishing it. I have found that it is better to take my time and re-read as I go. I am working on taking a friends suggestions and using them to make this book even better.
I so look forward to the times when I can actually write. I find myself watching the clock when I am at work for my 15 minute breaks so that I can do a little bit of writing during the day. When I get home I have to keep myself from hiding in my office to write, but of course you would think with having teenagers that wouldn't be to hard, but mine seem to like me, LOL, and will come sit in my office with me. :)
For those that have or are reading my fist book, thank you. I truly hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment